-->

How to Make Winter Snow Globe Jars

Gather around my good little girls and boys for a magical story.
No, it’s not about a reindeer who could fly nor about a jolly old man that leaves presents under the tree.



Imagine a happy place where the snow is always pure white and glistening…
you don’t need to own a snow shovel … and you can stroll over a footbridge in the festive town square never worrying about slipping on ice and breaking a hip.
Yes, my friends, such a place really does exist.

In my snow globe jars.
These pedestrian only jars don’t have to worry about cars creating brown slush.



How to Make Winter Village Jars

Supplies:
– Jars (I used one 2 gallon, a 1 gallon and a 1/2 gallon jar)
– Dollar store ceramic houses, people and trees
– Spray paint (my favorites are coppergold and silver)
– Epsom salts (snow!)
1) Order jars in different sizes (2 gallon, 1 gallon and 1/2 gallon)
2) Run to the dollar store and stock up on ugly ceramic houses, churches, snowmen, people and cute trees
3) Spray paint the ugly ceramic pieces
4) Pour snow (epsom salts!) into your jars
5) Arrange your village
6) Throw away your shovel and enjoy the winter wonderland



Best part about these jars is that I have tons of uses for them once the snow melts.
I love putting them on my counter tops filled with flour, sugar and salt with cute little measuring cup scoops.









Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel